Re: Call for Review: WCAG 2.0 Techniques Draft Updates ( LC-2872)

Dear Michael, dear group,

Thanks for the response. We welcome the decision to use GitHub as the
repository for the techniques. We look forward to provide you with more
feedback in the near future.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos