Should we remove ACRONYM examples and discussion

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:35:31 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: David MacDonald
Email: david100@sympatico.ca
Affiliation: WCAG TEAM
Document: TD
Item Number: H28
Part of Item: Examples
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: Should we remove ACRONYM examples and discussion
Wondering if we should be preparing for HTML 5 by changing the ACRONYM examples, it is valid in earlier versions of HTML5 but I think it is confusing to leave it in, given that our techniques are usually reserved for things we think are good to do, with the goal of increasing clarity, rather than confusion

Proposed Change:
Change examples 3 and 4 to use ABBR instead of ACRONYM, and remove references to acronym.