From: akirkpat@adobe.com [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: 08 October 2013 19:46
To: Mark Rogers
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Subject: Re: F91 example 1 contains markup error ( LC-2846)

 Dear Mark Rogers ,

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group has reviewed the comments you sent [1] on the Last Call Working Draft [2] of the Techniques for WCAG 2.0 published on 5 Sep 2013. Thank you for having taken the time to review the document and to send us comments!

The Working Group's response to your comment is included below.

Please review it carefully and let us know by email at public-comments-wcag20@w3.org if you agree with it or not before 22 October 2013. In case of disagreement, you are requested to provide a specific solution for or a path to a consensus with the Working Group. If such a consensus cannot be achieved, you will be given the opportunity to raise a formal objection which will then be reviewed by the Director during the transition of this document to the next stage in the W3C Recommendation Track.

Thanks,

For the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group, Michael Cooper W3C Staff Contact

 1. http://www.w3.org/mid/E1VJMvg-0002Cr-Sp@nelson.w3.org
 2. http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20130905/

=====

Your comment on F91: Failure of Success Criterion 1.3.1 for not correctly marking up table...:
> F91 is about tables that don't contain heading markup, but the example
> contains </th> closing tags (looks like copy-and-paste error).

> PS Comment form needs update: can't choose items beyond F89
>

> Proposed Change:
> Change:
> to:

Working Group Resolution (LC-2846):
Thanks for your comment, we will update the example code as you suggest.

----