Re: G150: procedure and policy

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:45:49 -0700
To: makoto.ueki@gmail.com
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM, <noreply@w3.org> wrote:

> Name: Makoto Ueki
> Email: makoto.ueki@gmail.com
> Affiliation: Infoaxia, Inc.
> Document: TD
> Item Number: G150
> Part of Item: Tests
> Comment Type: general comment
> Summary of Issue: G150: procedure and policy
> Procedure #1 reads "Check that a procedure and policy is in place to ensure
> that text alternatives are delivered in real-time." Does this technique
> require having the procedure and policy only? Can we meet SC 1.2.9 by only
> having them? This technique should ensure that the text based alternatives
> for live audio-only content are provided.
>

> Proposed Change:
> Need clarification.

Thank you

We are changing the procedure to

Procedure

 1) Check that a procedure and policy is in place to ensure that text
alternatives are delivered in real-time
 2) Check that procedure and policy are working by checking a random sample
to see if ALT TEXT appears.

Expected Results

Both #1 and # 2 are true