No diff maring in Public Editors# draft of techniques for G178

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 07:47:33 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Deltev Fischer
Email: fischer@dias.de
Affiliation: DIAS GmbH
Document: TD
Item Number: G178
Part of Item: Applicability
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: No diff maring in Public Editors#  draft of techniques for G178
I very minor point: the Public Editors' Draft 21 June 2011 -- Diff-marked Version does not show changes made to G178  in response to my comment submitted on Jan 6, 2011

I will come back later with a response to your response to my initial comment.

Proposed Change:
add diff makers