Minor additional pointer

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:36:08 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Shawn Henry
Email: shawn@w3.org
Affiliation:
Document: UW
Item Number: Appendix A: How to refer to WCAG 2.0 from other documents
Part of Item: Intent
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Minor additional pointer
We now have additional information on generally referencing and linking to WAI technical documents. Ideally we'd spend some time to integrate these better; however, I don't think it's worth the time. Instead I propose one little addition to this appendix. Thanks. (I added a a link to this appendix from that document.)

Proposed Change:
Add to the beginning: For additional guidance, see <a href="http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/linking.html">Referencing and Linking to WAI Guidelines and Technical Documents</a>.