Please also publish in Microsoft Word or rtf format

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 05:49:02 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Richard Brand
Email: richard.brand@health.gov.au
Affiliation: Department of Health and Ageing
Document: W2
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: Please also publish in Microsoft Word or rtf format
We have a major project to deliver Australian health records using web technologies. Requirements include delivering against WCAG.  Our requirements management system can handle traceability of requirements to their source in Word documents, but not in PDF documents

Proposed Change:
Please also publish in Microsoft Word or rtf format