title attribut

From: <aurelien.levy@temesis.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:16:45 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: levy
Email: aurelien.levy@temesis.com
Affiliation: temesis
Document: TD
Item Number: H86
Part of Item: Applicability
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: title attribut
I didn't see any change on this technique after this discussion :
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2010May/0006.html

Further I think additional information or modification is the other listed technique in the discussion

Proposed Change:
add "Implementing this technique with the title attribute is only sufficient if
the title attribute is accessibility supported. The content of the title attribute needs to be available to all keyboard users (not only those with text-to-speech software) for this attribute to be accessibility supported."
to H65 and H64

and H86 need a much stronger message regarding support.