Test in G68 does not seem to fit

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:01:33 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Detlev Fischer
Email: fischer@dias.de
Affiliation: DIAS GmbH
Document: TD
Item Number: G68
Part of Item: Tests
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Test in G68 does not seem to fit
I have noticed a discrepancy between Technique "G68: Providing a descriptive label that describes the purpose of live audio-only and live video-only content" and the test included at its end.

While the technique proposes the use of descriptive labels which are exposed to sighted users, the test at the end checks for text alternatives for non-text content that would only be exposed if the not-text content cannot be displayed.

I think the currently included test does not apply to the technique as described.

Proposed Change:
New Test
Check whether descriptive label matches / correctly describes live audio-visual content