Images of Text

From: Chris Reeve <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
I have a question. What is "Images of Text" and how can I find out if my page has "Image of Text"? Can someone please give me a few sample sites to look at and explain what domian1.com, domain2.com, "contain" images of text vs domain3.com and explain why domain3.com does not contain images of text?

FYI: I created domain1.com, domain2.com, and domain3.com to protect everybody's privacy.

Just change the URL's to a real sitename.

Sincerely,

Chris