Meaningful Sequence, Multiple Ways, and Link Purpose (2.4.4)

From: Chris Reeve <chrisreeve15@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Cc: gv@trace.wisc.edu
Gregg, please take another look at my question:

Here is my question:

If my page linked to page 2 and the title of page 1 <a href> was not consistent with the title of page 2, but page 2 had an image on the page with an alt tag  which was consistent  with the title of page 1, how can I pass Multiple Ways, Meaningful Sequence/G125, and Link Purpose (2.4..4, not 2.4.9).

The actual link from page 1 to page 2 is based on an image. Instead of linking to the image, I am linking to page 2. The image is located at page 2. The image at page 2 already has an alt tag.

Does this clear up the misunderstanding of my question?