Re: Consistent ID (3.2.4)

The WCAG Public Comments List is for public comments on the WCAG
documents. Please use this public comment list only to submit errors,
omissions, issues, or needed clarifications to the documents.
Suggestions for new techniques should be submitted using the
Techniques for WCAG 2.0 submission form.

Please note that the public list should not be used to ask questions
about particular websites or implementation issues. We just don't have
the ability to respond to these questions.  Questions about how to
apply WCAG, or how to apply it to a particular page or site should be
sent
        a) to one of the many consultants working in the area,
        b) to the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list (w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
),
    or c) to one of the many other mailing lists and forums that focus
on Web accessibility.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Chris Reeve wrote to the WCAG Public-
comments list:

> If a contact link is used as a footer, can it still pass 3.2.4 if
> the text link is hidden?

In this case we see that you did also post the question to the IG
list.  Thank you.

In the future you should just post these questions only to the IG list
(or other user forums) and only post comments this WCAG public-
comments list that are to correct or improve the working documents.

Thank You.

Gregg and Loretta
Co-chairs