FW: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Public Working Draft of May, 2007

From: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT <Laughton.MaryFrances@ic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:22:15 -0500
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
On behalf of the Government of Canada I would like to thank you for your
carefully considered responses to our collected comments on the 17 May
2007 Public Working Draft of  the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
2.0.

The original contributor of comments 1 and 3 feels the WCAG WG's

We received no detailed feedback on WCAG WG's response to comment 2 from
the original contributor.

Mary Frances

Mary Frances Laughton
Assistive Devices Industry Office