wcag 2.0 is really confusing

From: Jason Gottshall <jgottshall@capwiz.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:45:00 -0400
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
As a web developer who has not yet begun implenting accessibility
standards, I'm confused and daunted by the current proposed WCAG 2.0
standard. From what I have read so far, it is at times incomplete,
contradictory, and meaningless. I can't even begin to explain what's
wrong, because I can't even begin to understand what's right.

Please take some more time to re-evaluate this document. Don't give us a
standard we can't use.

Jason Gottshall
Developer
Knowlegis.net