Re: Request for Review: 23 November 2005 Working Draft of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

Please find enclosed a list of annotations to the wcag20 draft.  They are
marked with a yellow background and they start with "GB:".
Unfortunately I  did not have the time to go through all the guidelines,
criteria and suggestions at the same depth, but I hope the comments are
useful anyhow.
Feel free to contact me for further clarifications.
Best regards,

--
        Giorgio Brajnik
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica   | voice: +39 (0432) 55.8445