Recent WCAG 2.0 comments

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:09:39 -0400
To: levy@tektonika.com
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Aurélien,

Thank you for your recent comments about the WCAG 2.0 Working Drafts. We've
added your comments to our issues database. To receive a list of the
issues, please follow this link:
<http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/buglist.cgi?keywords=Aur%E9lien_levy>

If you follow the above link, the issues will be displayed in a table with
links to each issue. If you prefer to see the contents of each issue as a
single report, please select the "Long Format" button at the end of the
list of issues. Please let me know if you have any questions about the
issues list interface.

Best,
--wendy