Re: Progress on HDR canvas prototype

Great work Chris! This is really visually compelling!

Note to all - in Chrome, Canary channel is recommended for testing since it
has the most up-to-date code, and to see all the demos on this page it's
necessary to go to about:flags and enable "Experimental web platform
features", then restart the browser.

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because
it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to