Time-sensitive COGA request: Please consider adding a thumbs-up to this Github comment today

Hi, COGA, I'm adding more context about the thumbs-up request that I sent
late last Friday:

*Concerns about WCAG 3 layout and formatting *

   - Please consider adding your thumbs--up to this Github comment
   <https://github.com/w3c/wcag3/pull/112#issuecomment-2364694928> by the
   end of today.
   - AG's template for WCAG 3 outcomes has some concerning
   elements, including:
      - Visual hierarchy that is confusing/hard to follow
      - Red bullets
      - Hard-to-see text boxes
      - Many, many tabs
   - I submitted the comment based on a subgroup conversation with John K.,
   Rashmi, and Tiffany—thank you for the helpful feedback!
   - If you want to see the proposed layout for yourself, here is the
   preview link: https://deploy-preview-112--wcag3.netlify.app/

*Time-sensitive: *

   - AG would like people to add comments by the end of today.
   - Please consider adding a thumbs-up to my comment
   <https://github.com/w3c/wcag3/pull/112#issuecomment-2364694928>or adding
   your own comment to the Github thread
   <https://github.com/w3c/wcag3/pull/112>.

Thanks,