Re: Hi, COGA, your input requested by Sept 23rd on the pull request for two WCAG 3 draft outcomes

Hi, COGA folks, on Thursday, John K., Rashmi, Tiffany and I huddled and
came up with a lot of feedback on the formatting for the WCAG 3 outcomes
that AG wants to publish.

Please consider adding a thumbs-up to this Github comment I submitted
<https://github.com/w3c/wcag3/pull/112#issuecomment-2364694928> or adding
your own comment by the end of this Monday, September 23rd.

Have a good weekend, everybody!