Re: TPAC meetings we encourage COGA to attend, plus when/how to register

Hi, COGA folks, a few TPAC updates:

*When to register*

   - Registration is temporarily closed this week, but will resume on
   Monday, September 23rd.
   - If you're planning to request a waiver for the registration fee, you
   can go ahead and send your request by email this week. See the section
   below for more details.

 *Fee waiver* <https://www.w3.org/2024/09/TPAC/registration.html#waiver>

   - *Invited experts: *The registration fee is waived for you. You won't
   be asked to pay a fee as you're completing the registration form.
   - *Other W3C participants:* To request a fee waiver, you need to send an
   email *before* you fill out the registration form: *w3t-tpregister@w3.org
   <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>*

*No COGA breakout sessions*

   - FYI, Lisa and Rain did not end up requesting breakout sessions.

*Monday and Tuesday AG meetings*

   - Both of these AG meetings are still very important for COGA members to
   try to attend. Please scroll to the first email in this thread for more
   details.

Thanks,
Julie