Re: Reminder - Internationalization Call - Thursday, March 21st, 2024 (03/21/24)

Hi everyone,

Lisa brought it to my attention that while the US has changed their clocks,
that is not the case for some locations around the world. Please see the
adjusted time below for our Internationalization meeting this Thursday,
March 21, 2024:

The Internationalization subgroup will be meeting this Thursday, March 21,
2024 at the following time:

11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
3:00 p.m. UK Time
6:00 p.m. Israel Time
9:30 p.m. India Time

Here are the agenda items we will discuss:

   - Review progress on the COGA pattern review
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15kHdhq_KaIgbxdNPEA0ceNZ-tMs6aAe4m_vOitEM3HY/edit?usp=sharing>
   - Review the Community Group Description
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgfzQMEd0MYydz6WoPBbuxx5CewjiUc5bsuu592uurI/edit?usp=sharing>
   - Discuss Community Group Membership
   - Discuss strategies for recruiting community group membership

Please let me know if you want any additional item on the agenda.

*Teleconference information*: Call info for COGA
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>

*IRC*: #coga

   - An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the
   call. (The server is irc.w3.org and the port number is 6665)
   - IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC by following this
   link: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga.
   - The channel is #coga
   - You can write any name as a nickname
   - Helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet>

Many thanks,

*Jan McSorley*
*Accessibility Consultant*
*512-731-7957 (mobile)*
linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley <https://www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley>

*We put a man on the moon in the 1960's. Surely we can make information
technology fully accessible to people with disabilities. It can be done. It
must be done. It will be done!*