Re: text for Editor's note:. please let us know any suggestions or objections before Monday's coga call.

Hi Julie
We have not checked all the papers to know what we do not know, but the
ones we have checked are out of date and some of the information is no
longer relevant . Sometimes the change is for the good,for example,
proposed solutions for research are now practical solutions.
The warning is very important.
All the best
lisa