Re: survey on how to involve people with learning disabilities in design

Follow-up to the previous email based on feedback (thank you!!!)

I/DD stands for "Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities." Speakup is
based in the UK, and the definitions of these disabilities do differ by
country.

*Individuals must be 18 or older to take part in these surveys. *

Sally actually has three different surveys based on who you are. Previously
I sent the link for tech professionals, but if you are thinking you'd like
to share with others, here are all three links:

   - *People with Learning Disabilities -* Questionnaire link -
   https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kvnL5bLH6LSFZs

   - *Family Carers/Supporters -* Questionnaire link -
   https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7Wjys3ECzeIxLQW

   - *People working in the Tech Industry -* Questionnaire link  -
   https://mmu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71Z1p8UPpiA5Hgy

Thank you,

Rain