From: Julie Rawe <jrawe@understood.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 10:47 AM
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Please review - conformance content from WCAG 3

CAUTION: This email message has been received from an external source. Please use caution when opening attachments, or clicking on links.
Hi, Lisa, thanks for sharing that doc — I can't open it yet, but hopefully the full COGA taskforce will be given access to it soon.

A few questions about the March 13 all-day meeting at CSUN:

  *   The link you sent to sign up to attend CSUN is for a questionnaire that closed yesterday. Is there still a way to sign up to attend virtually?
  *   Is there an agenda yet for the all-day COGA/AG meeting on March 13?
  *   Can we use our regular COGA meeting time on Monday at 11 am ET for have a joint meeting with AG about COGA's review of WCAG 3 conformance content?
Thanks,
Julie