Meeting reminder: COGA Structure v2 subgroup 1-off meeting on Wednesday, August 2

Hello COGA TF and Structure Subgroup,

This is a reminder that the COGA Structure Subgroup
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Structure> is
meeting tomorrow, Wednesday August 2, at 6:30am PT / 9:30am ET / 2:30pm UK
/ 4:30pm Israel / 7pm India.

(My apologies for the late reminder!)

We will continue to review and decisions based on the Structure V2 proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KHWpKAWOb6p7r-WdrdDUIqFB3BCVnLjRYVcEBM88hPQ/edit>
and
the feedback received so far.

All COGA TF members, not just subgroup members, are welcome to join!

*The  teleconference information is at :*  *Call info for coga
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga> *

*Time*
9:30 am Eastern Time
2:30 pm  UK Time
4:30 pm  Israel

*IRC access*

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call.
(The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga
(The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname).
Have a look at our page on* our tips for IRC
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/IRC,_scribing_and_running_meeting>*

Rain