Re: new version of the survey on our research documents

Lisa,

I have a few suggestions:

* Do we need any required fields? Could we just leave all fields
optional?
   * If so, could we added the word **required** in the label, and leave
the * also?
* We should be consistent in making sure all label for checkboxes have
**(Select all that apply.)** text.

Thanks for all the great work,

**Shawn Thompson, WAS**
Web Accessibility Technical Advisor | Conseiller technique en
accessibilité Web
Montreal, Quebec
(613) 363-7468
shawn@shawnthompson.ca