Re: Agenda and call information for Thursday 27th October - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Regrets for today's meeting.

EO update: I submitted all the GitHub issues in time to meet EO's deadline
last Friday. I checked GitHub this morning and so far EO have sent any
follow-up questions.

Have a good week, everybody.

--

Julie Rawe