Re: Agenda and call information for Thursday 27th October - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Hello Lisa and TF,

I'm not ready with structure revisions (thank you, by the way for sending
yours), as a number of unexpected urgent work related things came up these
past two weeks.

For the subgroup meetings after the regular meeting, perhaps the focus can
be Research Plan and Strategy, and then we'll pick up Structure on the next
one?

Thank you,

Rain