Re: Agenda and call information for Thursday March 10th - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Thank you, all, for a good meeting on March 10. Meeting minutes can be
found at https://www.w3.org/2022/03/10-coga-minutes.html

Reminder: we are ****not*** meeting next week, March 17th, *due to
conflicts with CSUN and axe-con.