Two meetings today : Internationalization and silver

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:39:36 +0300
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks
We have two meetings today, Both on our normal channels

Internationalization and the cognitive accessibility task force are
meeting in about half an hour (10 am Boston time)  ANd then we are
meeting with Silver.

Agenda for Internationalization  includes:

   - Cognitive understanding in international contexts
      - Consider international variations of the meaning of “clear
text” and “readable presentation”, and how we can approach creative
effective guidance
      - Initial conversation: Issues in some languages · Issue #248
<https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/248>
   - (if time) Identify areas where the needs of internationalization
and the needs of coga intersect, and use cases that lend to common
guidance
      - Example, non native speakers and language impairments:
Consider adding a persona "non-native speakers with limited language
skills · Issue #162 <https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/162>
      - Context and culture overlap with cognitive barriers

Call information is at : https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga

*Time*
10 am Eastern Time (internationalization)  and 11 ET (silver)
5 pm  IST
3 pm UK Time (internationalization)  and 4 pm  (silver)

*IRC access*

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call.
(The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga
(The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname)

*Useful Links *
Actions
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/PlanningPage#Timelines_and_actions>
Wiki Main Page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page>
(with
links to our work)
coga-usable <https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/>

working with COGA
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbjN7fLaucSzVfTqQdoCHoX3GFEoyHz2iiz3ap9Yd6k/edit#heading=h.gsausbyr9qj2>

Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet>
Home Page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/>
Email Archive
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/>