Re: check the time: mental health subgroup today (Half an hour)

We have the mental health group call today

*When:*

Mondays 12:00pm-12:30pm Boston time,

*7PM IST, *

*5PM GMT*

LINK TO THE CALL:  https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga-mh
Topic:
Can the internet make Mental health deteriorate.

All the best