Re: Action needed! CFC Call For Consensus — ends 12 noon Friday 12th March 2021 - Making content usable for people with cognitive and learning disabilities

COGA Taskforce members,

As we have received only positive feedback leading up to this CfC and no
this CfC is agreed on as a consensus opinion of the working group.

This decision will be recorded at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/COGA_Resolutions

Regards,

Rachael