Re: section 5 changes. Please give responses by the end of Friday 5th March

Hi Folks

Replacing the word easy with achievable needed a small rewrite. The
sentence now reads:
Finding people to include in usability testing who have different cognitive
and learning disabilities can be achievable, even for small groups on a low
budget.

From
  Finding people to include in usability testing who have different
cognitive and learning disabilities can be easy

All the best
Lisa