Re: supplemental COGA working meeting (user needs) for Monday June 28th at 11am ET

Hello,

Regrets for the meeting at 8am due to health reasons but I've shared my
feedback to the questionnaires and you can check them from the results of
the questionnaires here:
Results of Questionnaire User Needs Review - Web-Based Straw-poll and
Balloting System (w3.org)
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2021-03_user-needs/results>

Basically, my main concern was the wording being too confusing for people
with cognitive and learning disabilities due to attempting to put
descriptions of multiple things all in one sentence. One would have to be
able to remember the previous description of the word while reading another
description of another word, which can be quite difficult for people with
some cognitive and learning disabilities and can put a lot of strain on the
readers brain in order to understand the point of the sentence is trying to
convey.

Sincerely,

--
Albert Kim | Pronouns: he/him | Twitter <https://twitter.com/djkalbert> |