Re: COGA action requested: please review draft response to Accessible Authentication show password issue

On 04/07/2021 13:03, Abi James wrote:
> There are technical, security and regulatory requirements that can
> inhibit show password being implemented

For my personal interest, do you have examples? I often wonder how much
it enhances security when no one else can view what you are entering or
access your history after the event. Or perhaps it is a pattern everyone
just follows?

Especially if not on a shared device (though website cannot know that of
course).

Thanks Steve.