Re: COGA action requested: please review draft response to Accessible Authentication show password issue

I am not sure I am following but I strongly disagree with diluting the
wording of accessible authentication to allow crazy , non paistable
password ID combinations to be allowed just because you can view the
password.

Is that the proposal? My current bank has that and I have to call my
accountant to login for me on a regular basis!
It helps but anther mechanism is much better!

All the best
Lisa