RE: merging appendix c and b

+1 from me as well, although I often wonder if the word ‘business’ puts off some organisations looking at the content.

Best wishes
E.A.

From: Rachael Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Sent: 07 January 2021 10:32
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org; Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Subject: Re: merging appendix c and b

I too support reducing the number of appendices. I prefer Steve’s suggested title.
On Jan 7, 2021, 5:22 AM -0500, Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org<mailto:stevelee@w3.org>>, wrote:

On 06/01/2021 09:44, Lisa Seeman wrote:

Is there any objection to merging appendix c ( business consideration)
to appendix b (making a policy)?

I think it is a benefit to readers to have fewer Appendices and so a
shorter less complex document. I also think whilst undoubtedly important
topics they *are* in the Appendices and both of interest to very similar
secondary audiences for the document.

According to another email to the list it seems the thinking is that
this merged Appendix will be links to new pages on the wiki?

So I have no objection to them being merged.

Steve

Another important consideration, in your company policy is  business
considerations.

We could change the title to "business considerations and making a policy"

How about "Business and Policy Considerations"

Steve