issue 159 and Provide guidance for working with local language experts - issues by the 21th feb

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:46:29 +0200
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Issues 159  from internationalization  to ask for guidance with local
language experts

see https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/159
They have a suggestion for to provide guidance for working with local
language experts in the pattern on tense and voice.

We suggest slightly editing the suggested text so that we add:
1 In the description

Use local plain language guidance to find the tense and the voice that is
easiest to understand in different languages.

2. In the how it helps section:
Local language experts may have additional  linguistic advice that helps
make content easy to understand.

. Otherwise we will assume you agree.

All the best
Lisa