Re: [public-cognitive-a11y-tf] <none>

To be quite honest, I've always found wading through the documents when
finding information for WCAG very overwhelming, and this is something I'm
hoping to come up with recommendations around. This document is no
exception.

When I was doing audits and vpats, my life-saver for the past few years has
been the quickref <https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/>. It enabled me
to get to the information I needed, and then drill in from there. This
model is helpful for a few reasons:

   - A combination of expanding + useful information up front
   - A persistent table of contents that enables one to get to the
   information
   - Clear visual indications of the start and stop of specific sections of
   information, so that it is really easy to focus in on everything related to
   one specific idea
   - Easy access to the link so that it can be shared with any stakeholders
   who need to be convinced

While expanding and collapsing carries its own cognitive challenges, it
would be great if we can find a way to give individuals easy access to the
specific amount of information they need when they need it.

Rain