draft response for Accessibility of Remote Meetings

Hi Folks

I was waiting for a draft response for *Accessibility of Remote Meetings* -
https://www.w3.org/TR/remote-meetings/   so we can post it
tomorrow morning. As this is urgent, I hope no one minds if I made a draft
to get us started.

Based on our discussions and the  shared feedback document: COGA TF review
of APA Remove Meetings working draft (November 2021)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIcQbQXI9qhfqONFI9kLuFDzVAoMGwPwlY1aAnAnBpQ/edit#>
 :

Issue ..
Greeting APA.
regarding  https://www.w3.org/TR/remote-meetings/ . Coga has reviewed the
document and felt that the needs of people with learning and
cognitive disabilities are not addressed ina significant way.
Both so that hosts from our user groups  can host metaings , and that
users  from our user groups can fully   participants in meetings hosted by
others.
We feal there is relevant content form  Making Content Useable
<https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/> for platforms, content creators etc,
and that the relevance of content useable in all sections of the document. We
feel each section needs to be reviewed with that in mind.

We started collecting specific comments at docs.google.com
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIcQbQXI9qhfqONFI9kLuFDzVAoMGwPwlY1aAnAnBpQ/edit#>
, however, rather clogging up your github with hundreds of comments, we
would ask that sections, "relevance of Making Content Useable
<https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/>" be created as  3.3.2, 4.1.2 , and
sections on the topic be inserted appropriately including into sections,
1.2, 3.1,  5.1, and 5.2. We also suggest adding a section on brakeout
sections

Clearly this is a big task and we are happy to have a joint call to discuss
how we can help.

If this is ok with everyone I will put it in as an apa issue
tomorrow morning

All the best Lisa