Re: [Action required by August 4] COGA community group draft

Hello,

I just left a comment on the community group description draft. I know that
this doc will be just the first effort to start the initiative but I do
want to see sometime in the near future possibly before actively promoting
the community that we write the community rules and policies to make this
community inclusive and safe environment for everyone especially if we are
encouraging people wiht mental health challenges to join as well. I don't
know if those rules are already put in place somewhere, and if so, it'd be
helpful to include the link in the additional details section.
I know Lisa has worked on Inclusive Working Groups document (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbjN7fLaucSzVfTqQdoCHoX3GFEoyHz2iiz3ap9Yd6k/edit)
and know that with mental health sub-group has also talked about
sensitivities of work.

--
Albert Kim | Pronouns: he/him | Twitter <https://twitter.com/djkalbert> |
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertdkim/>