Re: List of Proposed Changes in Content Usable

One last change that came in. There is a new sentence in the abstract so it
reads:

The Objectives and Patterns presented in this document supplement the
Success Criteria presented in the WCAG
accessibility guidelines and address those user needs that are not fully
met in accessibility guidelines. This guidance
is not required for sites that conform to WCAG, but is valuable additional
information for sites that wish to provide increased
accessibility to users with cognitive or learning disabilities.  The
Objectives and Patterns  are designed to be informative and user friendly.

Best regards,

Rachael