Re: Proposed glossary entries

Thank you Abi and Jennie

Could I suggest we consider seeing if our entries could be added to the
WAI website resource so there is a single point of reference?

That will make it easier for developers to find and use, plus should
also ease maintenance, especially now the formats are similar.

We can always explore the option after this Wide Review release if there
is not enough time.

Apologies if you were already suggesting this.

Steve