Re: Thoughts on editorial workflow that's easier to use

Though we need to support people with colour blindness as well but
adding something additional to the colour. Often hatching is used or
perhaps overlay text.

Or you could move that 'tag' text from the end of the section to a more
prominent top of section location to facilitate rapid scanning. Ideally
it should be somehow visually linked to the colour block I guess.

Steve