From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Sent: 06 August 2020 14:08
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>; Lisa Seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Accessible Authentication SC & CAPTCHA

Hi Alastair (and All),

Recent discussion (GitHub Issue #1256)<https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/1256> about the Accessible Authentication SC resulted in a request to clarify, in the understanding document, that the SC includes CAPTCHA. Thoughts?

John

John Rochford
Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Faculty, Family Medicine & Community Health
DisabilityInfo.org<www.DisabilityInfo.org>
EasyText.AI<https://easytext.ai/>
About Me<https://johnrochford.com/?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=plaintext>
Schedule a meeting with me.<http://bit.ly/CallJR>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.