COGA Action (5 minutes, please answer by COB Friday)

From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 12:13:28 -0500
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hello,

We need to make two fairly quick turnaround decisions: Whether to meet
before CSUN and what wording would be better to use in our documents
"memory impairment" or "impaired memory."

Please take a few minutes and answer this 2 question survey by the end of
tomorrow so we can move forward.

COGA Survey 21 November <https://forms.gle/akfJ1endmom1BJk49>

If the survey isn't accessible, please email me and I will send you the
questions.

Thank you.

Rachael and Lisa

--