RE: Make it easy to find the most important thing

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 23:01:33 +0000
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
CC: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
>"Essential controls and content directly related to the primary purpose of the page (or screen) are available without scrolling. "
…
> …that critical 'signposts' must be visible. That could include headings and/or secondary menus.

If you look at the BBC screenshot in the folder linked below, or something like the Washington post<http://www.washingtonpost.com/>, how could that work for content?

Is the Campaign 2020 section essential in that context? Same for the EU elections bit on the BBC, and both are below a reasonable “fold”.

I’m confused ☹

-Alastair