Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 9th May 2019

 > # WCAG 2.2 updates

Please everyone, note that the final Call for Consensus for the updated
SC process and acceptance is open on the GL mailing list.  It closes at
the end of tomorrow Boston Time.

You can send a +1 vote on the GL mailing list to accept or -1 with an
explanation.

It would be a good idea for at least the team leads for the new WCAG 2.2
Coga SCs to provide feedback.

See Alastair's email for details of the new SC process and acceptance:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2019AprJun/0037.html

Here are details of how the group's Call for Consensus process works:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/decision-policy

Thanks

Steve