Re: mock up to n map user needs, persona and patterns

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:47:40 +0300
To: "Steve Lee" <stevelee@w3.org>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Steve

What are the Requirements? I think we changed that to patterns.

I think  User Need - used in Gap Analysis are  the same as  User Story - used in Design Guide / Content Usable Appendix  - we just changed the name in this iteration. They originated from the gap analysis

this is more a question of term harmonization. we should add it to the glossary of terms

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa

---- On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:25:04 +0300 Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org> wrote ----

I think we should be very clear about the various names, what they mean
and how they relate to each other

* User Need - used in Gap Analysis
* User Story - used in Design Guide / Content Usable Appendix
* Objective
* Pattern

We also have these 2 in the Content Usable

* Design Objectives
* Requirements

Put on agenda?

Steve