Re: mock up to n map user needs, persona and patterns

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:25:04 +0100
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
I think we should be very clear about the various names, what they mean
and how they relate to each other

* User Need - used in Gap Analysis
* User Story - used in Design Guide / Content Usable Appendix
* Objective
* Pattern

We also have these 2 in the Content Usable

* Design Objectives
* Requirements

Put on agenda?

Steve